For Immediate release
North Bay, Ontario, May 16, 2018 — Members of the media are invited to join Anthony Rota, Member of Parliament for Nipissing–Timiskaming, on Thursday, May 17, 2018, as city officials highlight North Bay Transit projects that have been completed with funding from the Government of Canada.
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Itinerary: 10 a.m.
North Bay Transit Terminal, 190 Wyld St.
- Walk-through of new para transit vehicle
10:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Tour of bus stop improvements at two locations
- 10:15 a.m. – McKeown Ave. (at McKeown Commons)
- 10:30 a.m. – Shirreff Avenue (at Century Centre Plaza)
North Bay Public Works, 1399 Franklin St.
- View completed projects in bus wash and bus storage facility
- Demonstration of vehicle lift and worker lift systems
For further information, please contact:
Office of Anthony Rota, MP (Nipissing-Timiskaming)